Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to services provided by Skweeky Kleen South West Limited (Company Registration Number: 7574056) and our registered office is at 1 Wellington Park, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2UR. By accessing the Website, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms as modified from time to time. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, if you visit the Website, you are deemed to have accepted them. Should you not agree to the terms, please leave the Website.
1. The acceptance of this Tender shall in the Terms and Conditions here in after specified. Any variation of the said Terms and Conditions shall only be valid if expressly accepted by the Contractor in writing.
2. The Company shall invoice the Customer every calendar month throughout the year and will be due for settlement within 30 days of receipt unless specifically agreed otherwise and in writing. IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE WITHIN THESE TERMS, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INVOICE AN EXTRA 5% OF THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE.
3. The Customer shall not during the continuance of this agreement or within a period of one year after its termination offer to employ directly or indirectly any employee or sub contractors of the Company in any employment similar to the work
4. The Conditions, Rights and Obligations contained in this Contract shall be subject to three month s cancellation by the Customer if Terms and Conditions are adhered to.
5. A Contract shall be agreed upon acceptance of specification and Terms of Contract.
6. The Company may terminate this agreement forthwith by giving notice to the Customer if at any time the Customer shall fail to make a payment due under Condition 2 or any additional payment charged within 14 days after the end of the period to which the relative invoice relates or shall be in breach of any other of its obligations hereunder.
7. The Company shall not be liable for failure to carry out the work if prevented from doing so as a result of any circumstances beyond their control including (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) any trade dispute, strike or lock-out.
8. Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd is insured in respect of its liability for accidents to its employees and third party risk for claims up to a sum of 2,000,000. All claims arising from the negligence of the Company, its servants or agents or through any defect in its plant or machinery but only provided that full particulars of such claims together with proof of the alleged damage shall be supplied to the company within 48 hours of such claim arising or such damage being done.
9. Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss of profits, business or revenue or any indirect or consequential loss damage whatsoever arising from any breach of the agreement or otherwise.
10. The Company is fully insured against any legal claims which may be made against them by the employees in respect of illness or injury arising out of their employment.
11. It is unacceptable under any circumstances for the client to approach our employees or sub contractor to work directly through the client. Should this situation occur there will be legal action taken.
12. Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd offers to provide the services contained within the relevant quotation and in particular the service specification.
13. In the event that no notice is given, Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd will be entitled to claim one month s invoice value from the client less all wage costs.
14. The client shall provide Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd with power, heating, water and light to enable it to carry out the services specified within its quotation.
15. All quotations are open for acceptance for a period of 90 days after which Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd reserve the right to amend their bid accordingly.
16. All equipment, materials and consumable items remains the property of Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd.
17. The client shall provide safe storage for all equipment, materials and consumable items provided by Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd.
18. This contract has been priced on the assumption that Transfer of undertakings (Protection of Employment 1981) Regulation (TUPE) do not apply. In the event that TUPE is held to apply in this case, we reserve the right to re- negotiate the terms of contract to cover any addition costs that may be forced upon us as a result. If such re-negotiation proved unacceptable then we would reserve the right to withdraw from the contract giving not less than one months notice on either side.
19. If there are any issues with the cleaning please notify Skweeky Kleen South West within 24 hours after the clean.
The contents of this Website (including all texts, graphic elements, logos, button, and all other material) are copyright Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd or its licensers unless otherwise stated. The compilation (i.e. the composition, the material, and the structure) of this site’s content is protected by copyright. Nothing from this compilation may be reproduced and/or made public by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, or whatever other manner, nor must you link this Website to other sites, without prior written consent from Skweeky Kleen South West Ltd. You are also not entitled to alter the content in any way.
Warranty and Indemnity
You warrant that you will abide by these Terms and Conditions and that you will not use the Website, its contents or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner. You agree that you are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site, and you warrant that all information supplied by you is true, accurate and up-to-date. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this Website.
This website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. Such links are used at your own risk and Skweeky Kleen South West accepts no liability for any linked websites. When you access a website outside the Skweeky Kleen South West Website, please understand that it is independent from the Skweeky Kleen South West website and that Skweeky Kleen South West has no control over the content of that website. Further, a link to a non-Skweeky Kleen South West website does not mean that Skweeky Kleen South West endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Complaints and Claims
Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery services. Skweeky Kleen South West requires the presence of the Client or his/hers representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day. If a Client is not completely satisfied with the cleaning services, Skweeky Kleen South West will re-clean any areas and item/s before the completion of the service on the same day. If the Client has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been done. Skweeky Kleen South West may take up to 3 working days to respond to a complaint. Skweeky Kleen South West will not accept a complaint based on an Inventory check report, filed more than 24-hour after the cleaning session. Complaints are accepted in writing (letter, email or Fax). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives. Client should appreciate that carpets often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning can not rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. Skweeky Kleen South West will use its best efforts to provide a good result but Clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations. In case of damage Skweeky Kleen South West will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired Skweeky Kleen South West will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel. Skweeky Kleen South West reserves the right not to be responsible for: delay for a cleaning visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power and suitable cleaning materials and/or equipment in full working order provided by the Client, third party entering or present at Client s premises obstructing the cleaning process.
Skweeky Kleen South West has a Public and Employer s liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of Skweeky Kleen South West, reported within 24 hours of service date. Insurance cover does not include anything that may break down or stop working at any time such as: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, cookers, extractor fans, fridge, freezer, etc, any other items, instability of which the Client is already aware for such us bathroom appliances or any fixtures. The Client is obliged to warn the Company or the worker about appliances that are poorly fixed or not in full working order. Skweeky Kleen South West reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company s documents.
If the Client is not satisfied with any of the services provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, Skweeky Kleen South West reserves the right to return a cleaner and re-clean any areas and items to Client s satisfaction. Therefore the Client must allow the cleaner to be returned and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-clean visit. Skweeky Kleen South West reserves the right to return a cleaner not more than once.
Your personal information and right to privacy is important to us. If you decide to send your information to Skweeky Kleen South West, you thereby give Skweeky Kleen South West express permission to use this information in providing work finding services. Skweeky Kleen South West will treat this information confidentially and will only make it available to third parties with the intention of finding work for you, and otherwise if we are required to do so by law. Other than for the supply of the above services, it is not our practice to sell, rent or otherwise to disclose your personal information to others. You can request that your details are made inactive on our database at any time. Please note that we may engage reputable third party consultants to send you emails about our services on our behalf, for which purpose we may need to provide such parties with elements of your personal data held by us.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You may change or cancel your one off cleaning service schedule by contacting us at any time. This must be in writing either by contacting via our website, email or letter. However, there may be a charge for schedule changes or additional service requests. We will inform you of the charge before the work is carried out. Skweeky Kleen South West or any of its contractors offer services that are carried out at an agreed price and are payable on the day of booking. Skweeky Kleen South West services are payable in advance with cash, cheque, money order or debit/credit card. You (the customer) may cancel your specified service, at no cost to you, at any time before the work is performed. You may cancel your service request via letter or via email. If you cancel services before the work have been carried out, you are entitled to and will receive a prompt 100% refund (e.g if you are in credit, and you cancel before the credit is applied to your account, you will receive a complete refund). However, once any of the work is performed or services are rendered by Skweeky Kleen South West, you are liable for full payment of the entire invoice amount. HOWEVER, We do operate a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So if any of the work we have carried out is not to your standard, we will return and rectify any issue until you are happy. We strongly believe in our reputation and thus wish you to be happy. YOU MUST REPORT ANY COMPLAINT OR REQUEST FOR REMEDIAL/REFUND WITHIN 24 HOURS OF US CARRYING THE SERVICE OUT. You are responsible for your own service schedule renewal or cancellation. If you have agreed to a service schedule, you are responsible for notifying us of any changes or cancellations you wish to be put in place. If you object to this, or if you have any concerns or queries about our data protection policy and refunds, please email enquiries @www.skweekykleen.co.uk.